27 May 500 Hapana: The Inspiring Journey of a Fitness Platform’s Transformation
Jarron Aizen is the founder and CEO of Hapana, a studio and club management software company that helps automate operations, increase revenue, and nurture client relations. Recently, Hapana underwent a re-branding process, transforming the company from One Fit Stop to Hapana. Jarron recounts the journey of this transformation, noting that it wasn’t supposed to be a complete re-branding at first, but simply a refresh of the One Fit Stop brand. Hapana originally began their journey working with personal trainers, and has since expanded to helping gyms and studios.
This could be a masterclass for anyone thinking about re-branding their own company.
what you’ll learn
- Exploring the Evolution of One Fit Stop
- How a Global Survey Guided Every Decision
- Exploring the Reasons Behind One Fit Stop’s Rebranding Efforts
- Selecting an Agency for Brand Strategy Work
- How Hapana Was Chosen as the New Name
- The Challenges of Naming a Business
- The Meaning Behind the Brand Name “Hapana”