28 Oct 526 The Value Proposition for Connected Fitness with Echelon Fitness
Join Sarah Pellegrino as she speaks with Lou Lentine, Founder and CEO of Echelon Fitness, for October’s Value Proposition episode. Lou shares the Echelon story, his favorite product features, why the Echelon community is so special, and a look ahead to what innovative products will be available this holiday season!
With a background in product development and a track record of successful consumer products, Lou started Echelon Fitness in 2015. He was inspired to create fitness products after his doctor advised him to get in shape. Echelon Fitness has since become a global leader in connected fitness, offering a range of smart fitness equipment and an app with over 1,500 live classes per month.
attn health club owners
If you are a health club owner considering how to incorporate connected fitness equipment into your fitness business, this episode is for you! Echelon is expanding globally and offers both home and commercial fitness solutions. They have exciting new products launching, including treadmills, ellipticals, a stair climber, and partnerships with Disney and Advent Health.
In this episode
- How One Man’s Journey to Get in Shape Led to a Global Fitness Empire
- How Echelon Fitness Fosters Supportive and Engaged Members
- Revolutionizing the Fitness Industry: The Rise of Connected Fitness
- The Growing Demand for Connected Fitness Solutions
- How Echelon Fitness Makes Fitness Accessible and Affordable for All
- How Echelon Fitness Uses Data to Drive Member Engagement and Retention
- Echelon Fitness vs. Traditional Gyms: Why More People Are Choosing Connected Fitness
- Instructor Spotlight: The Secrets to Echelon Fitness’ Engaging and Motivating Workout Classes
- The Echelon Fitness Experience: How Virtual Workouts Transform the Way We Stay Fit
More About Echelon Fitness
Echelon Fitness makes home and commercial fitness products, including bikes, treadmills, rowers, mirrors, stair climbers, and they’re in their pre-sale phase for ellipticals and strength equipment. Did you know that Echelon makes equipment in ‘good, better, and best’ categories – meaning they’re really making fitness accessible and incredibly budget friendly. Echelon is part of the connected fitness community: meaning their instructors and content can reach fitness consumers around the globe. You can find over 1500 classes per month on their app, Echelon Fit, and you have classes in 7 different languages!
🛍️ Echelon Fitness products can be purchased online through their website, as well as through retailers like Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Target, and Best Buy. They also have a brand called FitNation available on QVC and HSN. Fitness equipment is accessible to all!