25 Oct 525 Tim Keightley: Lessons of a Fitness LIFETime
ABOUT OUR GUEST
“Live life fully everyday!”
Tim Keightley is an experienced visionary leader and driving force behind some of the most successful health and fitness brands in the world. His track record includes creating the largest personal training business in Europe and elevating some of the most successful health club operations in the US.
Tim was a key executive behind the expansion of Gold’s Gym International as the Executive VP of Operations, and served in leadership roles at TSI and Fitness First. He recently led the fitness, operations and sales as VP for Texas Family Fitness chain, before becoming the COO & Managing Partner for a PI backed Crunch Franchise.
Tim is also a highly sought after speaker who inspires people with his motivating presentations about team work and his ‘ONE Team’ philosophies.
what you’ll learn
Tim Keightley shares his lifetime of lessons learned and experiences in the fitness industry. From his time in the British Royal Marines to his leadership roles in fitness clubs, Tim provides valuable insights on fortitude, leadership, and building successful businesses.
- Fortitude and Leadership: Lessons from the British Royal Marines
- Building a Successful Personal Training Business
- Growing Group Exercise
- Lessons in Culture and Leadership: New York Sports Clubs Experience
- Scaling a Successful Business: Foundations and Building Block
- 7 Foundations Business Philosophy for Success
- Cultivating a Winning Culture