Travis Barnes is a Multiple Business Owner, Speaker, Author and Founder of FITBIZ Mastery. He has two books, Journey Fitness and 52 Amazing Journeys. His most recent accomplishment is becoming a franchisor and he is far from an overnight success. Travis had to overcome a decade of incarceration to get to where he is at.
What you’ll learn
- Areas of your fitness business you should systemise
- What you can learn from franchise fitness business models
- The 3 most important factors for systemising your fitness business
- 00:56 Thank you to our podcast partner Team RockStar Fit
- 01:28 Whats coming up on this weeks show
- 02:05 Message from our podcast partner Team RockStar Fit
- 02:35 Welcome to Travis Barnes
- 06:14 What area of our fitness business should we systemise?
- 07:25 What can we learn from franchise fitness business models?
- 08:49 What does the acronym FITBIZ stand for?
- 14:06 Initial critical systems for new business owners
- 17:04 How often should you review an operations manual?
- 21:20 More critical systems for business owners
- 22:41 The 3 most important factors for systemising your fitness business
- 27:30 Message from podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 27:54 Bonus segment: Will Ostrander from Precor
- 32:15 Precor Quick Fire Five with Amy Boone Thompson
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Special Offer from Travis Barnes
Travis is offering his FITBIZ course that is normally $1497USD for only $597USD for the #FBPFamily (or you can purchase in 3 easy payments of $199USD) Simply Click this Link to take advantage of this great offer