02 Sep 067 Andrew Simmons – Tips For Running A Successful Weight Loss Challenge From Australia’s Largest Franchise Owner
Andrew Simmons is the Founder and CEO of Vision Personal Training which has 53 locations in Australia and New Zealand. Andrew was voted National Personal Trainer of the Year in 2003 and his original studio in Caringbah was awarded National PT Studio of the Year in 2010. He holds a degree in Exercise Science and has been presenting regularly at International fitness and business conventions since 1995.
Andrew is the author of 2 books “Fat Loss Take Control” and “Ready Set Go – 3 steps to better health”.
During this show we discuss:
- How to overcome business hurdles
- The importance of learning from others
- The challenges of running a franchise business
- The most rewarding aspects of running a successful business
- Tips for starting a challenge in your business
Top Tips From The Show
Top tips for running a great challenge!
- Create strong and clear terms and conditions
- Get buy in from your trainers so they support the event
- Have an uneven number of judges on the panel and
- When it comes to a prize, it’s not about offering a huge monetary prize, what’s more important is to bring people together and allow them to share their story
Inspirational Quotes From The Experts
Since I started in the fitness industry, I honestly feel like I don’t go to work – Andrew Simmons
I love it! I love it every single day – Andrew Simmons
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Sweat Equity: Inside the New Economy of Mind and Body
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge To #STRENGTHEN
[Tweet “We want to give our trainers the opportunity to grow @AndrewsVision”]
[Tweet “Franchising is a partnership @AndrewsVision”]
[Tweet “I love it! I love it every single day @AndrewsVision“]
[Tweet “If you get bored get a hobby – don’t change your career! @AndrewsVision“]
Share Your Thoughts
Tell us your #1 Takeaway from this show or what success you have had from implementing an idea you heard here! Comment below and you could win a 3 minute interview on the Fitness Business Podcast!