This week we officially kick off the celebration of two years of The Fitness Business Podcast and to mark the occasion, Ive invited back some of our most popular guests, starting off with the bestselling author of eight books, one of the world’s most respected thought leaders on sales, leadership, and customer experience and a sales acceleration specialist – Jeb Blount.
Also, to celebrate our second birthday we are introducing a new segment to the show called In The Trenches where we chat to owners, managers and staff across the globe who are doing cool stuff in their businesses.
Todays guest for In the trenches is Program Development & Social Media Director for Brick Bodies – Gabriella Waters, and we chat about some great ways to get your team and members involved in creating social media content for you.
What you’ll learn
- How a membership sales consultant best use Sales EQ in their role
- Tips on becoming an Ultra High Performer in your business
- 6 key tips to developing self-awareness
- 00:45 Introduction to this weeks show
- 02:25 Message from our podcast partner MYZONE
- 02:32 Introduction to Jeb Blount
- 03:37 Systems and Rituals to stay focused
- 06:56 What is Sales EQ?
- 09:25 How can a membership sales consultant use Sales EQ?
- 13:50 6 key steps to developing Self-awareness
- 22:30 How to become an of an Ultra High Performers
- 30:12 Message from podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 30:41 Tips for fitness owners to grow and success in the next 12 months
- 33:15 In The Trenches with Gabriella Waters from Brick Bodies
- 44:12 Precor Quick Fire Five with Lisa Simone Richards
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
In the Trenches with Gabriella Waters from Brick Bodies
Gabriella comes to us from Brick Bodies, a chain of clubs in Maryland in the United States. As the Program Development & Social Media Director, she creates branded workouts and handles social media marketing. She’s also a Group Fitness Manager and instructor, which helps her to keep her finger on the pulse of what participants like, trends, areas of interest, and risk.
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!