26 Jul 510 Nikki Rausch: Successful Strategies for Relationship Sales
Sales guru Nikki Rausch shares her unique approach to selling, emphasizing the importance of building relationships and creating curiosity. She outlines her five-step sales process, which includes making a powerful first impression, creating curiosity, discovering the client’s needs, making a proposal, and closing the sale. Rausch also discusses the benefits of having a high-end offering and the importance of asking for the sale. She provides tips for effective written communication and offers advice on following up with clients after making a sale.
About Our Guest
Nikki Rausch is an author, speaker, and founder and CEO of Sales Maven. She integrates her 25+ years of experience selling to such prestigious organizations as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Hewlett-Packard, and NASA. She shares with her clients the same approaches that led to her shattering sales records in her industry and receiving multiple “top producer” awards along the way.
A business degree from the University of Washington and her master certification in Neuro-Linguistic Programming mesh perfectly to create a powerful foundation upon which Nikki built tremendous sales skills and now provides enormous benefits for her clients.
Nikki has received numerous sales awards, shattered sales records across industries, and was featured in Female Entrepreneur Magazine. A sought-after speaker, she regularly shares the results of success through illuminating keynote addresses and business-changing workshops. Her robust Sales Maven Society ignites game-changing outcomes for clients. Many of whom have also reaped the benefits of her immersive VIP consultations.
what you’ll learn
- Relationship selling vs traditional sales method
- Steps to an effective sales process
- Upsale and Downsales opportunities
- Effective sales conversations
- Practice creating curiosity to pique people’s interest and have more business conversations.
- Be clear and stand in your place of credibility and authority when recommending your solution.
- Use top-down selling to present options to clients, starting with the most expensive offer.
- Ask for the sale and issue invitations to work together.
- Follow up with clients and stay in touch to maintain the relationship.