24 Hour Fitness has a network of more than 420 locations nationwide that serves nearly 4 million members throughout the U.S., opening new clubs at the rate of one every few weeks! Today’s special guest is the CEO of 24 Hour Fitness, Chris Roussos. Prior to taking on the role of CEO in May 2017, Chris was the President and CEO of Epic Health Services. With his background in healthcare and his role now in the fitness industry, Chris understands the policy implications of the Affordable Care Act and the impact on business strategy today.
What you’ll learn about
- Creating strong employee engagement
- The company’s approach to changing the lives of club members and consumers
- Employment Recruitment efforts with active and retired military and their families
- How 24 Hour Fitness is leading the fitness industry with its digital transformation
- 00:48 Thanks to our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 01:15 Whats coming up on this weeks show
- 03:10 What has Chris learnt from transitioning from the health care to fitness industry
- 05:16 How do you follow your business objectives and bring them to life?
- 07:16 How do you create strong employee engagement?
- 12:16 How have 24 hour recruitment efforts helped with active and retired military and their families?
- 20:26 How do associate relationships contribute to the company’s overall growth?
- 23:33 What will the fitness industry of the future look like?
- 26:21 Message from our podcast partner Team Rockstar Fit
- 26:45 Bonus Segment with JP Richard from Tribe Team Training
- 28:00 Precor Quick Fire Five with Alan Leach
Precor Quick Fire Five
Alan Leach | West Wood Clubs
JP Richards from Tribe Team Training
Book recommended by Alan Leach The Practice of Management https://amzn.to/2HXSxgk