As a health and fitness expert, Jennifer “Jen” Rulon, has inspired, coached, and motivated many athletes to complete their first triathlon to their 3rd Ironman Triathlon. Jennifer encourages and guides her athletes to learn about themselves BEYOND the physical aspects of doing an Ironman Triathlon with the mental aspects of “IronZen” and “Life Lessons for an Ironman Triathlete.”
Jen is an 11x Ironman Triathlete (for now) and has learned how to “Coach Triathletes to Cross the Finish Line with a Smile!” Jennifer received her Master’s Degree in Kinesiology, with an emphasis in Exercise Science, and started her business, JenRulon.com. You will also find her knowledge shared on TEDx Stage as well as in Triathlete Magazine, Runner’s World, Men’s Online Journal, WebMD, and The New York Times.
What you’ll learn
- Marketing tools Jen uses to promote her expertise
- Using Instagram to generate leads
- The journey to becoming a niche personal trainer
- 02:32 About Jen Rulon.com
- 05:18 What marketing tools do you use in your business?
- 07:49 How has Jen used Instagram to generate leads?
- 11:26 The journey to becoming a Niche Personal Trainer
- 17:37 Message from our podcast partner One Fit Stop