Jennifer Gluckow has northeastern smarts and New York City savvy – a rare combination that has her positioned as the next big thing in sales. Okay, she’s not ALL New York. She’s traveled the world, educated in the Midwest at The Olin School of Business at Washington University in St. Louis, and spoken to audiences from coast to coast.
Jennifer’s a speaker, trainer, writer, blogger, Facebooker, Instagrammer, Tweeter, podcaster and YouTuber. She is online and on the money. Drive, persistence, and winning through a desire to serve, have made Jennifer Gluckow an example of how to “make it” in New York, and her mission is to teach you how to make it anywhere.
What you’ll learn
- A winning strategy for getting customers and building clients
- How to handle losing a sale
- Advice for women pursuing your career goals
- 01:26 Whats coming up in this weeks show
- 1:50 Introducing Jennifer Gluckow
- 03:00 Message from our podcast partner ABC Financial
- 03:20 Whats Jens favourite workout and what role does exercise play in her life
- 07:51 How can we bring the strategies Jen uses into our fitness business
- 09:01 How do you deal with rejection when selling?
- 13:44 Advice for women pursuing your career goals
- 14:57 Message from our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 15:21 Fitbizpiration: Jens tips on having a YES attitude in Sales, Work and Life
- 18:20 BONUS Segment with JP from Tribe Team Training
- 23:11 Precor Quick Fire Five with Amanda Vogel
- 28:18 Club Industry Meet Up 2017
Resources shared in the show
Precor Quick Fire Five
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Club Industry Meet Up
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!