Lisa Simone Richards is a publicist for fitness business owners who want to build their authority to grow their business. Lisa Simone helps her client get free exposure using PR to get in front of their ideal client, and build the awareness, buzz and credibility that gets clients running TO you. When she’s not shooting national TV segments or working with editors on magazine features, you can find her swinging a kettlebell, getting her zen on at hot yoga, or shopping at her local farmer’s market.
Your Podcast Snapshot
- Lisa Simone Richards shares the definition of PR
- How is PR different from a large club and a small boutique
- Find out the best practice to promote the “Feel Good” stories within your club
- 0:23 Your Fitness Business Podcast Snapshot
- 1:10 Thank you to our podcast sponsor, One Fit Stop
- 1:57 Bio on our special Guest, Lisa Simone Richards
- 2:40 Message from today’s sponsor, One Fit Stop
- 3:17 Welcome Lisa to the show
- 3:56 What does PR mean?
- 5:06 What is the hottest trend in the PR world?
- 6:03 How is PR different in a large club and small boutique?
- 7:03 What is your advice to be “that person” or “that expert” in your local news media
- 8:10 Can you explain what your public creditability can have on your business model
- 9:18 Becoming “un-vanilla”
- 11:16 Finding and promoting your “Feel Good” stories within your club
- 15:00 This weeks Keepme Fitbizpiration: 3 Tips for Fitness Professionals to be the “Go To People” for health, fitness and wellness.
- 15:41 Message from our podcast partner Team Rockstar Fit
- 15:41 Quick Fire Five with Adrian Antiqua
- 18:52 Message from our podcast partner Precor
- REWIND SHOW: 337 Everything You Need to Know about Marketing with Mark Schaefer
- Thank you to our foundation partner Active Management
Contact Today’s Guest
Lisa Simone Richards