13 Sep 518 Thinking Ahead Roundtable: The Prospects of AI, AR and VR and the Potential Impact on the Fitness Industry
in this episode
Host Jason Stolwell leads a roundtable discussion with three expert guests on the prospects of artificial intelligence (AI), artificial reality (AR), and virtual reality (VR) in the fitness industry. The guests discuss the potential impact of these technologies and where fitness businesses should make strategic capital investments in the next three to five years. They also explore the integration of cryptocurrencies into the fitness industry and the role of a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in navigating these technological advancements.
Engineering & Product Leader at Meta in Reality Labs, specializing in user-facing experiences for the Quest line of devices. Jake Posner is currently an engineering and product leader at Meta working in Reality Labs on Virtual and Mixed Reality. He previously battled in the streaming wars at fuboTV and has a passionate curiosity for life. Leveraging diverse experiences and knowledge, he is committed to envisioning a harmonious future where society and technology converge, with a focus on making apositive impact.
Co-Founder of Buzops, a fitness business owner and developer in the Web 3 space, with a focus on NFT projects and decentralized finance. As a co-founder of Buzops, Michael leveraged personal experience owning and operating over 90 personal training locations and building a gym brand with three Chicago locations. Partnering with Amar Reddy, we created Buzops to fill a market gap with a user-friendly, intuitive solution for fitness businesses. Since its 2021 debut, Buzops has evolved, integrating NFTs and cryptocurrency compatibility. Currently, we’re harnessing AI technology to further enhance the software, solidifying Buzops as a trusted, innovative name in the industry.
Founder and CEO of Mythic Systems, an entrepreneur, educator, and innovator with a focus on AI, NFTs, Metaverse, and emerging technologies. With over 25 years of seasoned experience in information technology and experience design, he specialized in building projects and brands of extraordinary function and form. Michael created Mythic Systems to help purpose-driven businesses, entrepreneurs, creators, and coaches leverage AI to boost productivity, realize potential, and connect with their ideal audience. Michael writes an AI newsletter, and produces informative and inspiring video content on artificial intelligence, entrepreneurship, and the power of story.
what you’ll learn
- How can we as fitness business owners and operators prepare for a world where artificial intelligence is integrated into our members’ smart devices?
- With Equinox accepting cryptocurrency for membership dues, is that something other fitness business owners and operators should consider?
- What is a trend and what is a fad in this rapidly evolving technological space, so that we as business owners and operators can make better decisions with our capital bets?
- Fitness businesses should prioritize investments in artificial intelligence (AI) and automation to boost productivity and make smarter, faster decisions.
- Augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and mixed reality have the potential to enhance fitness offerings and expand the sphere of connection for consumers.
- The convergence of AI, AR, and VR can lead to new revenue streams and perspectives in the fitness industry.
- Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and WorldCoin are becoming more mainstream, and fitness businesses should consider accepting them as payment options.
- The role of a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is crucial in staying ahead of technological advancements and ensuring the business remains relevant and competitive
connect with michael gaio
Join his weekly AI Newsletter here: https://mythicsystems.beehiiv.com/subscribe
Download free AI help guides here: https://www.mythicsystems.com/guides/
Follow on Twitter: