08 Mar 487 Thinking Ahead: Building Your Employer Brand
Richard Hadden is a Certified Speaking Professional who focuses on connecting people to profit. He is co-author of the popular Contented Cows leadership book series, including his latest book, Contented Cows STILL Give Better Milk, and also Rebooting Leadership.
In the last 25 years, he has spoken for more than 1200 audiences, on five continents, about the bottom line value of creating a great place to work. As an expert in Employee Engagement, Richard teaches specific practices that help create a focused, engaged, and capably led workforce. He specializes in Leading a Remote and Hybrid Workforce and the challenges of recruiting and retention in a tight labor market. He’s also co-host of the biweekly video podcast “Every Other Wednesday“, which focuses on organizational culture.
what you’ll learn
- How your employer brand helps or hurts your marketing efforts
- How to utilize recruiting as part of your marketing strategy.
- Strategies for retaining your top talent
- Employee Engagement in a Tight Labor Market
- Building an Employer Brand
- Improving Recruiting and Retention Success
- Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent in the Post-Pandemic Workplace
- The Benefits of Flexible Working Options