15 Jan 271 Customer Service Success in 2020 with Jaquie Scammell
Jaquie Scammell is Australia’s leading customer service expert, helping create a service mindset to those seeking growth in their organisations and themselves.
In 2013 she launched her own business following a diverse career with over 20 years of leadership experience in public, private and not for profit sectors.
Jaquie has worked with the McDonalds franchise system as well as major sports and entertainment venues such as Wembley National Stadium (UK), Emirates Stadium (UK) and the Australian Open Grand Slam. She authored the book, Creating a Customer Service Mindset and is a regular blogger, offering practical tools, resources and a set of Mindsets to help leaders transform their own behaviours and service habits to help them teach others.
Your Podcast Snapshot:
- 3 key metrics we should improve around customer service
- Action steps to achieve the result for each metric
- Tips to remain focused on your New Years customer service resolution
Contact todays guest, Jaquie Scammell
This Weeks Precor Quick Fire Five Guest: Sgt Ken Weichert
Book recommendation from Sgt Ken: everything I would have said
This Weeks Rewind Show: Jose Teixeira
During the episode you will learn:
- The future of customer experience in the fitness industry
- How Jose has created their customer service team
- Joes explains their customer life cycle 0-500