11 Dec 268 Jose Teixeira Mastering Your Customer Experience Strategy
Jose Teixeira is the Head of Customer Experience at SC Fitness in Portugal.
Jose was a professional athlete in beach volleyball and studied a degree in Sports and Physical Education, before joining Solinca in 2004.
He worked as a sales consultant, club manager, area manager, operations director and now head of customer experience for the group, overseeing the Fitness Project, innovation and data.
Jose is an amazing expert in the area of customer experience and incredibly passionate about sharing his knowledge to help others, if you are heading to IHRSA 2020, then go along to his session called – Creating Loyal Customers.
Your Podcast Snapshot:
- The future of customer experience in the fitness industry
- How Jose has created their customer service team
- Joes explains their customer lifecycle 0-500
Contact Today’s Guest, Jose Teixeira
This Weeks Rewind Show
During the episode you will learn:
- The difference between a customer and an advocate
- How we can help our team understand the importance of customer service
- How a customer advisory board can help you get great insights on your business
- The role of technology for customer experience