Jose Teixeira is the Head of Customer Experience at SC Fitness in Portugal.
Jose was a professional athlete in beach volleyball and studied a degree in Sports and Physical Education, before joining Solinca in 2004.
He worked as a sales consultant, club manager, area manager, operations director and now head of customer experience for the group, overseeing the Fitness Project, innovation and data.
Jose is an amazing expert in the area of customer experience and incredibly passionate about sharing his knowledge to help others, if you are heading to IHRSA 2020, then go along to his session called – Creating Loyal Customers.
Your Podcast Snapshot:
- The future of customer experience in the fitness industry
- How Jose has created their customer service team
- Joes explains their customer lifecycle 0-500
- 00:09 Your Fitness Business Podcast Snapshot
- 00:31 Thank you to our podcast partner MYZONE
- 00:57 What’s coming up on this week show
- 02:21 Message from our podcast partner MYZONE
- 02:33 You can win a pair of BOSE Alto Frames Click here for details
- 03:21 Welcome to Jose Teixeira
- 04:36 The future of customer experience in the fitness industry
- 07:39 How Jose has created their customer service team
- 10:22 An area that SC Fitness has changed as a result of better understanding customer data
- 18:17 Joes explains their customer lifecycle 0-500
- 27:39 Message from our friends at MX Metrics
- 25:57 Fitbizpiration: 3 tips on how to develop a customer experience strategy in your fitness business
- 31:57 Message from our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 32:29 Precor Quick Fire Five…..Mystery! Subscribe Now Click here for details
- 33:09 REWIND Feature Show: 171 Ignite the Customer Experience in your fitness business
- 33:54 Join us at the #FBPFamily Meet Up
- Join the Active Management Community today!
Did you love today’s episode? Leave a Review here
Contact Today’s Guest, Jose Teixeira
This Weeks Rewind Show
During the episode you will learn:
- The difference between a customer and an advocate
- How we can help our team understand the importance of customer service
- How a customer advisory board can help you get great insights on your business
- The role of technology for customer experience