28 Sep 458 Enhancing Your Group Fitness Experience with Vanessa Leone
“Programming is the complete reflection of how you want your business to run.” – Vanessa Leone
Vanessa Leone is the co-founder of Exercise to Experience, an education business aiming to create amazing experiences in all aspects of group exercise. Vanessa has accumulated over 15 years of industry experience with a focus on personal training, small group coaching and group exercise. Using her extensive background in exercise science, movement therapy and problem solving, Vanessa consults and educates fitness brands and businesses all over the world. Her passion and commitment is making exercise accessible and enjoyable for all.
what you’ll learn
Retention for small fitness business is the lifeline to ongoing success and growth. Learn how group fitness can help you attract and keep members longer:
- What is Exercise to Experience?
- The importance of programming for your Group Fitness program
- Using group fitness to promote small group training
- How experience influences retention
- Introducing an instructor assessment to your group fitness team