28 Aug 251 How A CrossFit Box Builds Community And Makes $750K In Retail
CJ Martin is the Founder of Invictus Fitness.
In 2008 CJ decided to leave a successful legal career to make a greater, more positive impact on others’ lives, which is when he founded Invictus Fitness, an organisation that fulfils that mission via their physical locations and online training programs.
C.J. has coached more than 50 individual athletes and dozens of Masters athletes to the CrossFit Games. He has also coached Team Invictus to the CrossFit Games for 10 consecutive years.
On top of all of that, CJ, is also co-founder of Kids Helping Kids, a non-profit organization that has raised over $5 million for neonatal intensive care and paediatric units throughout Oregon.
What you’ll learn
- How CrossFit has changed over the years
- Ways CrossFit Invictus make members feel welcome when they first start training
- The CrossFit games and challenges and the impact they have on building community
- The commercial benefits of having a strong community
- Tips for building a community inside your business
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Club Intel Study: