As Brand President for Anytime Fitness, Stacy Anderson steers the world’s largest and fastest-growing fitness franchise, serving 3 million members at gyms located in 30 countries on five continents.
Her top priority is leading the evolution of Anytime Fitness from its pioneering 24/7 convenience model to a more personalized coaching approach, featuring new digital technologies and a broader selection of group training programs.
What you’ll learn about
- Methods to collect insights around your customer needs
- What to consider when using customer insights in our business
- How to ensure your business delivers what your customers need
- Tips for creating an innovative culture in your business
- 00:57 Thank you to our podcast partner Myzone
- 01:12 Whats coming up on this weeks show
- 02:35 Message from our podcast partner Myzone
- 03:24 Methods to collect insights around your customer needs
- 09:18 What should we consider when using customer insights in our business
- 11:29 How do you ensure the business delivers what your customers need?
- 14:41 Examples on how to communicate that your business is delivering on what your customers need
- 18:07 Three tips for creating an innovative culture in your business
- 20:55 Message from our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 21:29 Precor Quick Fire Five with Chuck Blakeman
Precor Quick Fire Five
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
App mentioned by Stacy Anderson https://momentfeed.com/
Book recommended by Chuck Blakeman https://amzn.to/2yj0CLs