Scott Rawcliffe is a trainer geek turned social media nerd who is an international presenter and the social media marketing mind behind some of the biggest names in the fitness industry.
He specializes in helping fitness professionals grow their business and influence, through the power of Facebook marketing.
You Will Learn
- The type of content a fitness business should be producing to build customer connection
- The most important metric to measure Facebook marketing success
- Scott’s recommendations around using Facebook Live
- 5 things needed for a successful Facebook marketing campaign
- 01:07 – Introduction to todays show
- 02:02 – Message from ABC Financial
- 02:36 – FlashBack Show – Show 21 Robbie Kellman-Baxter
- 03:00 – FREE E-Book The Books that shape our Leaders (Alicia can we include another link here)
- 03:49 – Scott Rawcliffe shares his favorite rituals and apps to stay on top of a busy workload
- 07:18 – How should a fitness business approach Facebook marketing?
- 10:22 – What sort of content should we be producing to help build relationships with customers?
- 12:11 – Differences between marketing a gym Vs a personal trainer
- 14:58 – How do we measure Facebook marketing success?
- 22:24 – 5 things needed for a successful marketing campaign
- 25:19 – How do we leverage Facebook live to drive interest to our business
- 30:10 – First step to take when looking for a social media coach/consultant
- 34:00 – Message from Tribe Team Training
- 34:14 – Top 3 tips for facebook marketing
- 35:06 – Precor Quick Fire Five with Andrew Watson
- 37:05 – BONUS Segment with Lynne Nieto from Augies Quest
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Precor Quick Fire Five with Andrew Watson
Fatherhood: The Truth