Matthew Walrath is the founder of Beyond Macros. Matthew teaches fitness industry professionals how to create remarkable client experiences that get results, increase retention, and generate referrals while decreasing admin and marketing tasks.
He founded the online nutrition coaching company, Beyond Macros, in 2016 after being on a consistent waitlist as a nutrition coach for over a year.
He’s since helped 40 nutrition coaches (and counting) bring their services online.
What you’ll learn
- The best way to match a VIP experience with your member needs.
- How to pitch the package to new and existing clients
- 3 ways to ask your members for referrals.
- 00:01 You can WIN a pair of BOSE Quiet Comfort Headphones details here
- 01:07 Thanks to our friends at Gym Sales
- 02:06 Introducing this weeks guest03:13 Message from our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 03:49 What does it mean to create a VIP customer experience
- 05:01 The best way to match a VIP experience with your member needs
- 06:30 Tips for getting to know your clients
- 08:39 Can we upsell the VIP experience?
- 11:01 How to pitch the package to new clients
- 14:38 How to introduce your existing clients to a VIP package
- 22:16 What effect does the VIP experience have on retention and referrals
- 26:57 Message from our friends at Loud Rumor
- 27:36 Fitbizpiration: 3 awesome ways to ask your members for referrals.
- 34:44 Message from our podcast partner Team Rockstar Fit
- 35:18 You can WIN a pair of BOSE Quiet Comfort Headphones details here
- 35:46 Precor Quick Fire Five with Greta Wagner
- 37:01 Thanks to our foundation partner Active Management
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Mentioned by Greta Wagner:
Precor Quick Fire Five, Greta Wagner