Sean Bestor is an award-winning copywriter and marketer at LeadPages. He writes blog posts, emails, scripts, ads, webinars, landing pages…the list goes on and on. He’s one of the 69 Top List Building Experts in the nation, and he’s written for prominent brands like Best Buy, Target and even the entire city of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
During this weeks show, Sean helps us define some common online jargon, 3 key steps for an online campaign, he gives us tips for engaging with our audience online, and we chat about the importance of blogging!
- 00:53 – Introduction to Sean Bestor from Leadpages.net
- 02:45 – Definition of common online terms.
- 08:08 – 3 steps for campaigns.
- 09:08 – How do we attract potential customers to our website?
- 13:05 – Should you keep your personal facebook page separate to your business page?
- 15:22 – What is the twitter search function and how does it work?
- 17:47 – How important is blogging for online marketing?
- 21:38 – How do you best engage with your audience?
- 28:23 – Sponsor message from Tribe Team Training.
- 31.21 – Podcast wrap.
Top Tips From The Show
A funnel is the journey someone takes from being aware of your brand or product, to actually becoming a customer.
Campaigns are about three main things, attract, engage and sell.
To attract people into your campaign funnel – ensure you leverage social media channels.
Grow your Facebook page by crafting a personal message to the people you think would be most interested in your business page (rather than relying on the automatic function that Facebook gives you).
Inspirational Quotes From The Experts
“Make sure your blogs are consistent and valuable” Sean Bestor
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
The January Giveaway!
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge To #GROW
Share Your Thoughts
Tell us your #1 Takeaway from this show or what success you have had from implementing an idea you heard here! Comment below and you could win a 3 minute interview on the Fitness Business Podcast!
Subscribe to The Fitness Business Podcast Channel to receive all our podcasts as they go live!