Monique Valcour is an executive coach, keynote speaker, and workshop leader. She believes that everyone has the right and the capacity to thrive at work and in their lives beyond work.
Monique’s coaching expertise is built on over 12 years of work as a management professor, combined with rigorous coach training, certification, and high-level coaching experience in multiple countries and industries.
She has served as a professor of management on the faculties of EDHEC Business School (France) and Boston College (US). She coaches and provides training in leadership development and career management for the United Nations and for several top business schools.
You Will Learn
- The common symptoms of burnout and how it’s different to stress
- How the symptoms can affect our workplace relationships
- Tips for managers to recognise employee burnout and how to best facilitate balance for your team
- Advice to help you achieve a more balanced life
- 01:13 – Introduction to todays show
- 02:27 – Please leave us a review on ITunes! Just click here
- 02:53 – Message from sponsor One Fit Stop
- 03:09 – Flashback show 39 Lisa Maltman
- 03:39 – Meeting Monique Valcour
- 04:30 – Apps, systems and rituals from Monique Valcour
- 06:19 – What is burnout?
- 08:09 – Common symptoms of burnout
- 12:05 – Does social media and smart phones impact on our stress levels?
- 15:23 – Tips for beating burnout
- 20:46 – Tips for team leaders to help with team balance
- 26:21 – Top tips for living a more balanced life
- 28:57 – Precor Quick Fire Five with Luke Carlson
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Precor Quick Fire Five with Luke Carlson
Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business