This weeks show is all the very best bits of advice, information and inspiration from some of the AMAZING Women in Fitness that we’ve had as guests on the show over the past few months.
We start with Show 45, when An Coppens talks about how to engage members with gamification. From Show 47, we have Mo Hagan from GoodLife Fitness and CanFit Pro tells us what group exercise will look like in 2021. Last but not least we have Petra Kolber from Moving to Happiness. Petra appeared in Show 53 and in this best bit, we tune in to when she is talking about the principals of goal setting.
- 00:50 – Introducing this weeks show
- 02:45 – An Coppens talks about Gamification
- 04:48 – Game based challenges within a fitness business
- 08:02 – Added extras to increase fun and adherence in a challenge
- 11:14 – Mo Hagan tells us what the world of fitness will look like in 2021
- 20:07 – Petra Kolber talks about goal setting
- 22:13 – Advice on how to help our teams set and achieve their goals
- 29:30 – How can positive psychology become a profit center in our business
- 33:16 – Sponsor message from Active Management
- 33:55 – Top take-aways from this weeks show
Top Tips From The Show
If you are going to run a challenge, think it through from the start and make sure your team is totally behind it. Do short challenges to get people started, try out at least 6 different ways to reach your members and clients via gamification.
The future for baby boomers will be all about Mindful Movement, how it makes them feel and how it ties into living their life.
Make sure your goals align with your Why and tie your goals into your strength, your passion and your purpose.
Inspirational Quotes From The Experts
Happiness is interval training for life! Petra Kolber
Say yes to the best and outsource the rest!” Maureen Hagan
I love to see people win! An Coppens
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
1000 Downloads Milestone
Congratulations to Bill McBride for hitting 1000 downloads on Show 6 last month!
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge To #STRENGTHEN
Share Your Thoughts
Tell us your #1 Takeaway from this show or what success you have had from implementing an idea you heard here! Comment below and you could win a 3 minute interview on the Fitness Business Podcast!
Subscribe to The Fitness Business Podcast Channel to receive all our podcasts as they go live!