22 Oct 393 The Value Proposition for Hassle-Free Music Licensing
The Value Proposition is where Sarah Pellegrino chats with an industry supplier to find out the value they bring to their customers and the industry. You will not only hear about the features of the product or service – which you can read on their websites or brochures – you will hear about the deep value and return of investment for you!
- Kirt Debique, CEO & CTO of SyncFloor
- Chris Sanborn, COO of The Class
- Jon Mizrachi, Head of Sync, Bodega Sync
Music licensing can be a complex topic in the fitness industry, that’s why we’re thrilled to bring you this Value Proposition episode from the team at SyncFloor – The Value Proposition for Hassle-Free Music Licensing! Whether you’re looking for new, hip, affordable music for your live fitness classes or for streaming on-demand, SyncFloor has a solution for you.
Hear why it’s important to license music properly, how the SyncFloor team can help you, and so much more!
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll hear from SyncFloor CEO & CTO, Kirt Debique, on why he’s so passionate about simplifying the music experience for health club businesses and creators. We chat why it’s important to license music properly, what can happen if you don’t, and the type of artist/music you’ll have access to when partnering with SyncFloor.
- Chris Sanborn, COO of The Class, gives us a firsthand account of what it’s like to be a client partner of SyncFloor, specifically how they’ve ‘simplified’ the music experience for his clubs, and how the music has been received by his members.
- Lastly, we get an interesting update on the music industry, a unique perspective on music licensing in the fitness industry, and some future predictions on the music industry and all things ‘sync’ from Jon Mizrachi, Head of Sync for Bodega Sync.
After listening to this episode you’ll have learned if you’re currently licensing music properly, ways you can work with SyncFloor, and gain helpful tips and tricks on how to continue licensing music correctly as your business grows and expands from an in person experience to on-demand and digital!