19 Nov 400 The Value Proposition for Revolutionizing Digital Signage
The Value Proposition is where Sarah Pellegrino chats with an industry supplier to find out the value they bring to their customers and the industry. You will not only hear about the features of the product or service – which you can read on their websites or brochures – you will hear about the deep value and return of investment for you!
- Taylor Watkins, Founder & CEO of Digital Revenue Systems
- Matt Genes, Genis Co-Founder & CEO for Fit Factory Health Clubs in MA & TX
- Mark Daniel, VP of Global Partner Development with Reflect Systems
Are you a club owner or operator still marketing within your club with paper flyers and advertising surrounding businesses with business cards on your front desk? If you answered yes to either of those questions, Fitness Business Podcast episode 400 – The Value Proposition for Revolutionizing Digital Signage was made just for you! Tune in to learn how you can make more revenue from the existing members in your health club right now. With a captive audience like those working out in your facility for one to two hours at a time, there’s no better time to upsell your items for sale in the club, additional programming, or advertise surrounding businesses within the community.
Did you know that:
- Digital signage boosts customer satisfaction by 46%
- Brand awareness increases by 47.7% when digital signage is in play
- Digital signage can bump a purchase price by up to 29.5%
- Digital signage increases customer retention by 30%
- 60% of Americans bought a product because digital signage caught their eye
If you’re not sold just yet, listen to Digital Revenue Systems Founder & CEO, Taylor Watkins, explain how his team comes in and works with your existing teams and community to best understand your membership base and comes up with a customized solution just for your business!
Matt Genes, Co-Founder & CEO of Fit Factory Health Clubs gives you a firsthand account on what it was like for him working with the Digital Revenue Systems team, how they’ve adopted digital signage within their clubs, and explains his goal when first calling Taylor and his team.
Last, but certainly not least, Mark Daniel, VP of Global Partner Development with Reflect Systems gives us an idea of digital signage as a whole among many industries. He dives deep into what to content needs to be there for your digital signage to succeed and common mistakes he has seen businesses make when first using digital signage.
You won’t want to miss this episode or the money you’re leaving on the table by not calling the Digital Revenue Systems team today to learn how you can add digital signage to your marketing and advertising plan for your business!
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll learn how the Digital Revenue Systems team presents a customized advertising & marketing solution to help you make more revenue from your existing clients.
- We walk through why health club members are great target audiences for digital signage and the sweet spot of advertising time to give each ad.
- You’ll learn digital signage statistics that will make you question why you’re not already involved with digital signage!
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show