Eric is a 2nd generation CPA firm owner and the founder of The Fitness CPA. From 2014 to 2017 Eric was the CFO and a board member of a national fitness franchise which he helped to grow to 17 locations across five states.
Prior to that Eric worked at a local CPA firm in Boulder, Colorado and a regional CPA firm in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
When taking a break from accounting you’ll find Eric volunteering with the Colorado Mountain Club, working out with his personal trainer, swimming laps with his swim coach, and practicing yoga.
Your Podcast Snapshot
- Action items for 2021 to protect your business
- Recasting your budget quarterly
- Biggest financial mistakes that businesses are making going into 2021
- Biggest “WINS” that fitness business owner can make going into the new year
- 0:06- The Fitness Business Podcast Snapshot
- 1:48- Message from our partner, One Fit Stop
- 2:39- Welcome to our guest, Eric Killian, the Fitness CPA
- 6:36- What are some real actionable tips our listeners can use this week to help them protect their business during the pandemic?
- 10:43- Recasting your budget quarterly
- 11:34- Biggest financial mistakes that businesses are making going into 2021
- 13:36- Biggest “WINS” that fitness business owner can make going into the new year
- 19:04- Finding a CPA to help moderate you through tough times.
- 23:06- Factors into a business surviving or surrendering to the pandemic.
- 25:20- KeepMe Fitbizspiration
- 27:08- Thank you to our guest, Eric Killian
- 29:47- A message from our proud sponsor, Tribe Team Training
- 30:18- Quick Fire Five w/ Fit Legally founder Rachel Brenke
- 30:30 – A message from our friends at MX Metrics
- 34:00 THROWBACK Episode #254 How to use social media to grow your personal brand
- 35:30- A message from our founding partner, Active Management
Contact Today’s Guest
Quick Fire Five Guest
This Week’s Throwback Show
This Week’s Podcast Partners
This Week’s Podcast Advertiser