Lori Patterson, US Army Veteran, 36 year veteran of the fitness industry and mom of three is the CEO of VicteliB and the creator of the nation wide, group personal training program, Boot Camp Challenge®.
After finishing my military tour and wrapping up college, I continued on with my career in the fitness industry. I started training clients one-on-one and in groups. And, while I loved my job , I felt something was missing. I thought how can I combine the fun, team atmosphere of group training with the added benefits of personal training AND make it affordable for everyone?
And then, it hit me. I would combine the team camaraderie, group motivation and cohesiveness I learned in the Army, with the assessments, nutrition, and sciences from personal training to create a program. And, I did. And, I called it Boot Camp Challenge® (BCC). Boom!. Fast forward sixteen years. The program, BCC, is now being launched in 25 states. We have thousands of campers experiencing our program live and over a million app users from 60 countries working out with us. So, that is my story. And, I feel super blessed to have served my country AND the fitness industry.
Your Podcast Snapshot
- Lori’s virtual success of large group training
- Conquering the challenges of teaching both virtual and in-person training simultaneously
- Participation fees virtual vs in person
- Is Virtual large group training here to stay?
- 0:01- Click Here for a chance to win a $50 Amazon GC
- 0:45- Fitness Business Podcast Snapshot
- 1:37- Thank you to our podcast partner, Team RockStar Fit
- 1:53- Welcome FBP family
- 2:20- A message from our partner, Team RockStar Fit
- 2:42- Welcome to our guest, Lori Patterson owner of Bootcamp Challenge
- 10:20- Lori’s virtual success of large group training
- 17:34- Conquering the challenges of teaching both in-person and virtual simultaneously
- 20:34- Training fees for virtual vs in-person
- 21:43- Is virtual here to stay?
- 24:10- KeepMe Fitbizspiration
- 25:00- Thank you to our guest, Lori Patterson
- 26:31- A message from our sponsor, One Fit Stop
- 27:10- Quick Fire Five w/ Al Amador from The Table Group
- 30:34- A message from our friends at MX Metrics
- 31:05- THROWBACK SHOW: #206 Onboarding a New Employee – Your Complete Guide to the First 90 Days
- 32:29- A message from our founding partner, Active Management.
Contact Today’s Guest
This Week’s Throwback Show
This Week’s Podcast Partners
This week’s Advertiser