12 Jun 238 How Smart Technology is Transforming our Cities and the Fitness Industry
Brook Dixon lives and breathes smart cities. He is the Managing Director of Delos Delta, driving performance improvement, smart city and digital transformation for clients around the world.
Brook is a Churchill Fellow, previous president of the Australian Smart Communities Association and previous Director of Smart City and Smart Regulation for ACT Government.
What you’ll learn
- How is smart technology driving positive change in our communities
- Examples of great innovation using smart tech
- 3D Modelling cities and communities using smart tech
- What challenges are there around data privacy?
- What does the future of fitness look like when it comes to innovation?
- 3 ways fitness operators can stay up to date with the latest information on smart tech
Resources our experts shared in the show
Stay up to date with information on Smart Tech with these resources:
Follow #SmartCity on social media
Register to attend the Fitness Industry Technology Summit
Precor Quick Fire Five Guest, Andres López-Varela
Podcast recommended by Andres López-Varela – Here’s The Thing