Brook Dixon lives and breathes smart cities. He is the Managing Director of Delos Delta, driving performance improvement, smart city and digital transformation for clients around the world.
Brook is a Churchill Fellow, previous president of the Australian Smart Communities Association and previous Director of Smart City and Smart Regulation for ACT Government.
What you’ll learn
- How is smart technology driving positive change in our communities
- Examples of great innovation using smart tech
- 3D Modelling cities and communities using smart tech
- What challenges are there around data privacy?
- What does the future of fitness look like when it comes to innovation?
- 3 ways fitness operators can stay up to date with the latest information on smart tech
- 02:45 Message from our podcast partner Myzone
- 03:14 How is smart technology driving positive change in our communities?
- 06:43 What are some of the most impressive examples of smart tech?
- 10:07 How is smart tech affecting the fitness industry?
- 12:47 What challenges are there around data privacy?
- 14:49 What does the future of fitness look like when it comes to innovation?
- 18:00 Can you share examples of how smart tech is being used around the world?
- 20:39 Fitbizpiration – 3 ways fitness operators can stay up to date with the latest information on smart tech
- 22:14 Learn about the Fitness Industry Technology Summit and use the code active to get $100 off your ticket
- 24:30 Message from our podcast partner Precor
- 25:24 Precor Quick Fire Five with Andres López-Varela
- 28:36 Thank you to our Foundation Partner Active Management
Resources our experts shared in the show
Stay up to date with information on Smart Tech with these resources:
Follow #SmartCity on social media
Register to attend the Fitness Industry Technology Summit
Precor Quick Fire Five Guest, Andres López-Varela
Podcast recommended by Andres López-Varela – Here’s The Thing