Our special guest this week is Michael Piercy, owner of The LAB in Fairfield, New Jersey.
He is the recipient of the 2017 IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year award and has also been awarded the 2013 TRX FACEUP award for Overall Instructor of the Year.
Michael represents brands such as Under Armour, TRX® and Matrix fitness as a Master Trainer. He is a former professional baseball player with three Major league organizations and holds a master’s degree in exercise science.
This weeks show is for those of you who are really trying to make an impact in your community, trying to grow you personal and business brand, for those of you who truly want to impact lives and are willing to dedicate the time it takes to establish strong, rewarding relationships. We deep dive into specific examples of what Michael has done to build his brand and drive leads to the business and he shares great advice on the steps to take to build connections in you own community.
What you’ll learn
- How community relationships can help establish your brand
- Steps to turn relationships into leads
- 3 ways to build relationships with your local government or community
- 00:43 Thank you to this months podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 01:14 Whats coming up on this weeks show
- 01:28 Introduction to Michael Piercy
- 02:26 Thank you to this months podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 03:32 Overview about Michaels business The Lab
- 07:06 What role have community relationships played in the business?
- 09:10 How Michael has worked with the local government to benefit the business?
- 16:26 The steps to turn relationships into leads
- 20:03 3 ways to build relationships with your local government or community
- 27:17 Message from our podcast partner MYZONE
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Michael Piercy | Website
Instagram The Lab