Lindsey Leemis is CRM & Technology Consultant for the Fitness Industry.
Her focus is around membership sales, marketing & member experience. CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. CRM system allows you to manage all your club members & prospects interactions from digital sources, club touchpoints and communication with your team in a single location. CRMs help you streamline processes, connect with context and improve tracking & reporting.
Your Podcast Snapshot
During this episode you will learn about:
- Opportunities that have arisen during the pandemic
- What an elite digital strategy looks like
- How a CRM improves member relationships
- 00:20 Introducing Lindsey Leemis
- 01:02 About Lindsey and Twisted Integrations
- 02:04 Opportunities that have arisen during the pandemic
- 03:36 Actions to take outside of the club environment
- 04:20 What an elite digital strategy looks like
- 09:09 Businesses (external to fitness industry) doing a top job in customer relations
- 14:39 How does a CRM improves member relationships
- 17:19 What is the Net Promoter Score
- 19:45 Where are customer relationships changing
- 21:13 Actionable TIP: What is an execution plan?
Contact Today’s Guest