Chris Mooney is a Personal Training Performance Coach. In 2016 Chris launched 51FIT with the goal of leveraging his 20+ years’ experience in the industry to help prospective PTs make it through their first 12 months working as a commercial gym personal trainer. His business, 51FIT, has now evolved to offer coaching and mentoring services to established PTs to help keep them focused, accountable and succeed. Further to this, Chris has partnered with Australian based EMF Performance Centres as the PT manager across their 7 and rapidly growing clubs.
What you’ll learn
- What are the advantages for Personal Trainers working as a subcontractor?
- What mindset should a PT have to make the contractor model successful?
- What data should you track as a Personal Trainer?
- 01:01 Message from our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 02:01 What’s coming up on this week’s show
- 03:21 Thanks to our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 03:42 Welcome to Chris Mooney
- 04:04 Why has there been such an influx of subcontractor Personal Trainers
- 05:04 What are the advantages for Personal Trainers working as a subcontractor
- 08:39 What mindset should a PT have to make the contractor model successful
- 09:50 What data should you track as a Personal Trainer
- 13:25 What should an agreement look like?
- 19:37 Printed flyers and posters versus digital
- 21:41 How can personal trainers best manage their time?
- 26:05 Tips for making subcontracting Personal Training a success
- 27:30 Message from our podcast partner, Myzone
- 28:05 Precor Quick Fire Five with Francesca Schuler
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Book recommended by Francesca Schuler – Late Bloomers
Precor Quick Fire Five, Francesca Schuler