Peter Docker is the co-author of Find Your Why. He is passionate about enabling people to be extraordinary and inspired by the theory of The Golden Circle, he has collaborated with Simon Sinek for over five years and has the role of Igniter and Implementation Specialist on the Start With Why team. He is dedicated to continuing to learn and share insights into how humans operate, communicate and relate.
What you’ll learn
- Why it’s important to understand why you do what you do
- Key points in the book Find Your Why
- Once you have identified your why…whats next?
- 00:30 Thank you to our foundation partner Active Management
- 01:00 Whats coming up on this weeks show
- 02:37 Meeting Peter Docker
- 03:24 Why is it important to understand why we do what we do
- 04:22 What is the golden circle?
- 07:10 Benefits of helping your team find their why
- 08:33 Key points to find your why
- 10:52 Once you have identified your why…whats next?
- 17:10 Fitbizpiration tips on Finding Your Why
- 22:21 Thank you to our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 23:00 Check out #FBPFamily Discounts!
- 23:28 Precor Quick Fire Five with Jessica Matthews
Precor Quick Fire Five