Kate Toon is an award-winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant with over two decades of experience in all things advertising, digital and writing.
Kate is the founder of The Clever Copywriting School and The Recipe for SEO Success eCourse. She’s the co-host on the Hot Copy Podcast and the host of The Recipe for SEO Success podcast.
She recently published her book, The Confessions of a Misfit Entrepreneur and she is the founder of The Copywriting Conference.
What you’ll learn
- The term Search Engine Optimisation
- Challenges that fitness businesses face when it comes to SEO
- How Google my Business can help our SEO
- Top website tips
- 3 top content marketing tips
- 00:58 Thanks to our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 01:50 Introducing our special guest Kate Toon
- 03:15 Thanks to our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 03:28 Kate starts explains the term Search Engine Optimisation
- 04:34 Why is it so important to be at the top of Google Search?
- 05:39 Challenges that fitness businesses face when it comes to SEO
- 09:04 How Google my Business can help your SEO
- 15:59 Top tips for an awesome website
- 20:01 What role does video play in SEO
- 25:02 Top 3 content marketing tips
- 27:56 What we need to know about Hashtags
- 32:50 Message from our friends at MX Metrics
- 33:29 Precor Quick Fire Five with Shawn Stewart
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Book recommended by Shawn Stewart: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People