Jeb Blount is a sales acceleration specialist and the author of ten books including Fanatical Prospecting, Sales EQ, People Buy You, People Follow You, and Objections. He is among the world’s most respected thought leaders on prospecting, sales, leadership, and customer experience. Through his global training organization, Sales Gravy, Jeb advises a who’s who of the world’s leading organizations and their executives on the impact of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills on customer-facing activities.
What you’ll learn
- Why people fear facing rejection
- 7 disruptive emotions which impede our ability to get past No
- 3 ways to become rejection proof
- What does staying fit have to do with being rejection proof
- 00:45 Thank you to our Intensive podcast partner ABC Financial
- 00:55 What’s coming up in this Intensive Show on Sales Objections?
- 01:15 Introducing Jeb Blount
- 03:55 Thank you to our Intensive podcast partner ABC Financial
- 04:23 Why people fear facing rejection
- 09:23 7 disruptive emotions which impede our ability to get past “No”
- 14:57 3 ways to become Rejection proof
- 20:08 What does Staying Fit have to do with being rejection proof?
- 24:25 YES has a number!
- 27:53 Go to Sales Gravy to find out more or connect with Jeb
- 28:10 Interview with Kelly Card from ABC Financial
- 32:34 Check out the full library of intensive shows here
Resources our experts shared in the show
Jeb Blount Website and to purchase his books.
Previous episodes with Jeb Blount