Kari Saitowitz is the Founder + CEO of Fhitting Room overseeing three Fhitting Room studios in NYC.
Kari Saitowitz is the Founder + CEO of Fhitting Room overseeing three Fhitting Room studios in NYC. Prior to creating Fhitting Room, Kari, was a marketing executive at Pepsi where she focused on building equity for powerhouse brands and launching new product innovations. She has an MBA from Harvard Business School, where she graduated with honors, and she graduated summa cum laude with a BS in Economics from the Wharton School of Business at University of Pennsylvania.
What you’ll learn
- The process of developing the Fhitting Room Brand
- How and why they chose green for their logo
- How to build a brand presence within a community
- 00:49 Thanks to our podcast partner Gym Sales
- 01:12 What’s coming up on this week’s show
- 02:25 Thanks to our podcast partner GymSales
- 03:26 Background to this weeks interview
- 04:34 Kari explains the process of developing the Fhitting Room Brand
- 08:30 How and why Kari chose Green for the logo
- 10:50 Has the Fhitting Room brand evolved over time?
- 14:21 How does a strong brand build trust in a community and with consumers?
- 16:30 What is the process for hiring coaches for the business?
- 19:32 How do you ensure your coaches remain engaged in the business?
- 24:53 Message from Medallia
- 23:35 Is there anything you would change about the Fhitting Room brand now?
- 25:38 FITBIZPIRATION: How to build a brand presence within a community
- 27:22 Special Announcement: Fitness Industry Technology Summit 2019
- 29:27 Message from our podcast partner Myzone
- 29:59 Precor Quick Fire Five with Steve Lesnard
- 32:03 Message from our podcast partner Precor
- 32:43 Special offer from Active Management
Precor Quick Fire Five Guest, Steve Lesnard
Resources our experts shared in the show
Apps recommended by Steve: Notability
Book recommended by Steve: Third Door