Ryan Mesanz is the Chief Technology Officer of Anytime Fitness.
Ryan founded a technology consultancy in 2000 specialising in infrastructure and software development. In 2005 this company merged into a larger firm expanding their reach into the datacenter space. During this time Anytime Fitness become one of our largest clients and over time it made sense to join the company.
The growth has been phenomenal. In 10 short years it has grown from a single club to over 4,000 in 30+ countries. Ryan currently leads the technology group of 60 developers, designers and infrastructure engineers pushing fitness forward across the globe.
What you’ll learn
- How Anytime Fitness has created a platform to connect members and coaches with one centralised App
- Using data for rewarding loyalty
- 00:46 What’s coming up in today’s episode of the Motionsoft Technology Series
- 02:20 What are your customer tech demands currently?
- 08:01 Where does tech come into customer connection?
- 08:20 Describe an Anytime Fitness facility
- 10:26 What team and customer platform do Anytime Fitness use?
- 15:07 How to stay up to date with tech trends
- 17:00 Register for the Motionsoft Technology Series
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Blog recommended by Ryan: https://www.theverge.com/