Mike Jesowshek is a Certified Public Accountant with both a Bachelor and Masters in Accounting. He is the founder of JETRO and Associates, a cloud based accounting firm. Mike has a strong passion for technology as his firm helps provide digital accounting, bookkeeping, tax and payroll solutions for small business owners. With clients all over the U.S., his goal is to help these businesses pay the least amount of taxes as legally possible while helping them grow personally and professionally. In this show Mike shares Tax and Accounting Advice every fitness business owner and fitness professional needs to know.
What you’ll learn
- When to outsource your bookkeeping, accounting and tax
- Advice on what to look for in a bookkeeper and accountant.
- 5 quick hit accounting tips
- 3 tips for getting organised with your tax – no matter what time of year
- 00:40 Thank you to this months podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 01:34 What’s coming up in this week’s show?
- 02:52 The #FBPFamily Meet Up Event
- 03:53 Message from this months podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 04:49 When should we outsource our bookkeeping, accounting and tax?
- 08:09 What to look for in a bookkeeper and accountant
- 11:48 5 quick hit accounting tips
- 16:28 A big Tax saving tip for our USA Family
- 21:19 3 tips for getting organised with your tax – no matter what time of year
- 24:19 Message from our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 24:47 Precor Quick Fire Five with Josh Leve
Precor Quick Fire Five