Chuck Blakeman is a serial entrepreneur, an internationally acclaimed speaker, weekly Inc. Magazine contributor, best-selling author and world-renowned business advisor who has built ten businesses in seven industries on four continents. His first book, Making Money is Killing Your Business was rated “#1 Business Book of the Year” and his second book, Why Employees are ALWAYS a Bad Idea was named one of the “Top Ten Business Books of the Year”.
What you’ll learn about
- How to turn employees into stakeholders
- How distributed decision making can transform your fitness business
- How to measure performance in a business using distributed decision making
- 00:35 Thanks to our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 01:01 Whats coming up on this weeks’ show
- 01:55 Thanks to our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 02:13 What is the Participation Age?
- 04:03 How do we turn employees into stakeholders?
- 06:41 How Distributed Decision Making can Transform Your Fitness Business
- 14:24 How can we measure performance in a business using Distributed Decision Making
- 16:34 First 3 steps for implementing a stakeholder culture
- 20:29 Thanks to our podcast partner Precor
- 20:54 Precor Quick Fire Five with Ryan Holiday
Precor Quick Fire Five
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Books recommended by Ryan Holiday
My Morning Routine https://amzn.to/2MOs2vV
The Daily Stoic https://amzn.to/2tuHZyw