18 Dec 330 The Value Proposition for Going Digital with Intelivideo
The Value Proposition is where Sarah Pellegrino chats with an industry supplier to find out the value they bring to their customers and the industry. You will not only hear about the features of the product or service – which you can read on their websites or brochures – you will hear about the deep value and return of investment for you!
Have you been considering going digital and adding an on-demand and live streaming workout platform to your fitness business? Are you looking to compete with direct to consumer fitness offerings in a hyperlocal fashion? Does the idea of going from health club operator to production company make you sweat? If you answered yes, the December Value Proposition episode is for you. Intelivideo exists to help operators hybridize their fitness offerings and to compete in an ever-changing fitness landscape. We’ll dive head first into the three pillars of Intelivideo: Technology, Marketing Success & Services, and Content Strategy.
- Digital hybridization in the fitness space is here to stay – hear from Adam Zeitsiff, President & CEO of Intelivideo how they provide a seamless integration into your health club’s technology ecosystem – so that your Point of sale, member management, reward and digital platforms all work together.
- Learn how the Intelivideo Client Success team supports you through the on-boarding phase of going digital, the product launch, and the growth phase – as there will always be new members to educate on all aspects of your health club! Ashley also gives helpful tips on your communication plan for bringing a digital platform to your market as well as how your website should appear as though the member never leaves the club’s environment.
- Shannon lays out key framework to help health club operators identify their why in bringing on a digital platform as well as assessing their budget, time table, tools, team, and talent they will need to bring digital content to their members successfully!
Use Intelivideo’s platform to retain members in this new market, keep them engaged when they’re not in your club, and use a digital platform to attract new members. Don’t get overwhelmed by this process either: Make a critical business decision to amplify your health club with a digital platform, get your team to buy in and then lean on the team at Intelivideo!
- Adam Zeitsiff, President & CEO
- Ashley Podoll, Chief Marketing Officer
- Shannon Fable, Director of Content & Production Strategy
Adam Zeitsiff is a visionary global executive with 25 years of successful leadership in technology and multi-unit business environments. He thrives on helping companies accelerate growth through his extensive capabilities in the areas of strategy, innovation and execution. Previously, Adam served as the global President & CEO of Gold’s Gym, where he led the resurgence of the world’s most recognized fitness brand. Adam will draw upon his 15+ years of fitness technology and club operating experience to guide Intelivideo to a leadership position as a trusted partner to gyms and health clubs worldwide.
Ashley Podoll is a leading marketing executive helping define what video technology can do in the Health and Wellness space. Her past leadership roles in B2B and B2C marketing operations provide the foundation for Intelivideo’s marketing department including product implications and client services. Ashley works with international and national fitness franchises, social media influencers, boutique fitness studios and coaching businesses. Her continued drive to better Health and Fitness through technology leads Intelivideo’s unique approach to niche OTT. Typically you can find Ashley running, golfing, snowboarding or cheering on her Florida Gators in beautiful Colorado.
Shannon Fable 2013 IDEA and 2006 ACE Instructor of the Year, is a sought after speaker, author, and thought leader in business development and strategic innovation. She has spent more than two decades helping impressive brands such as Anytime Fitness, Schwinn®, Power Systems, ACE, Silver Sneakers, FIT4MOM, and BOSU®. Fable served as Chair of the ACE Board of Directors, co-founded GroupEx PRO®, a cloud-based group fitness management tool, and is the Director of Content & Production Strategy for Intelivideo. As a certified Book Yourself Solid® Business Coach, she helps fit pros navigate the industry and make more money.
What You’ll Learn
- You’ll hear firsthand from President & CEO, Adam Zeitsiff, how Intelivideo integrates seamlessly with your existing technology ecosystem to take your club digital!
- Ashley Podoll, CMO, explains how the Client Success team supports partners through the onboarding phase, the product launch, and supports your health club and staff as you grow.
- Shannon Fable, Director of Content and Production Strategy, walks us through mistakes that she sees operators make and how to avoid them by determining their budget for going digital as well as their time table, tools, team, and talent to bring their content to life.