22 Jan 272 Sgt Ken Weichert How to Set Your 2020 Up For Success
Ken Weichert, better known as “SGT Ken” is an award-winning international speaker, six-time US Army Soldier of the Year, Master Fitness Trainer, Master Resilience Trainer, Counterintelligence Agent and decorated combat veteran.
Ken is a Certified Speaking Professional, a member of the National Speakers Association, and a graduate of the John C. Maxwell Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker Course.
He is a multi award winner including IDEA WORLD 2016 Fitness Instructor of the Year and CanFitPro 2017 International Presenter of the Year amongst his many recognitions.
Ken was awarded his tenth Army Commendation Medal for creating the Warrior Fit Camp program for the Tennessee Army National Guard Suicide Prevention Task Force, helping thousands of Armed Service Members turn stress into strength and obstacles into opportunities through physical and emotional resiliency coaching and leadership training.
- Award-winning international speaker and coach
- Six-time US Army Soldier of the Year
- Master Fitness Trainer
- Master Resilience Trainer
- Counterintelligence Agent and decorated combat veteran
- CSP® (Certified Speaking Professional™)
- John C. Maxwell Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker Course
- Director of Programming an Education, WaterRower®
- canfitpro Best New Presenter of the Year (2011)
- IDEA Fitness Instructor of the Year (2016)
- canfitpro International Presenter of the Year (2017, 2019)
Video BIO for SGT Ken®: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9en-C3Ow4A
Your Podcast Snapshot:
- Ways fitness professionals can set their 2020 up for success
- Tips on how to set a goal and stick to it
- What to do when the going gets tough and we lose motivation
Contact todays guest, Sgt Ken Weichert
Sgt Ken Website SgtKen.com
Stephanie Weichert Website https://stephanieweichert.com/
This Weeks Precor Quick Fire Five Guest: Emma Barry
This Weeks Rewind Show:
During the episode you will learn:
- Why you should work with people that compliment your skillset
- The importance of adapting to change
- And Terry shared advice for women pursuing their career goals