08 Jan 270 Retention Success in 2020 with Dr Paul Bedford
Dr Paul Bedford has over 20 years experience working in the fitness industry, including roles as a gym instructor, personal trainer, fitness manager and club manager. He has a master’s degree in exercise and health behaviours, and a PhD from the London Sports Institute. The aim of his PhD research was to identify interventions in a gym environment to increase adherence. The study increased average participation from 6 months to 13 months. He then went on to develop a training programme to assist retention that has now been delivered to 25 operators, involving nearly 93 facilities.
Your Podcast Snapshot:
- 3 key metrics to improve member retention
- Action steps to achieve the result for each metric
- Tips to remain focused on your New Years Retention Resolution
Contact todays guest, Dr Paul Bedford
This Weeks Rewind Show
During the episode you will learn:
- What data to capture and measure to help you build a retention strategy
- How to build your customer journey to improve your retention.
- VIP Visits and how they affect retention
- How to use a CRM system for retention rather than sales