Sophie Lawler is at the helm of Total Fitness as CEO, she is one of the youngest CEO’s in the industry.
With 20 years’ fitness experience, Sophie has previously transformed Fitness First, overseeing strategic growth, and the development of new products and propositions in the UK and overseas.
Sophie applies her passion, unique leadership culture and vast experience to Total Fitness, where the power of people has grown the membership base by 10% this year to date.
- 00:10 Your Fitness Business Podcast Snapshot
- 00:31 Thank you to our podcast partner Precor
- 01:03 What’s coming up on this week show
- 01:56 Message from our podcast partner Precor
- 02:36 Join us at the #FBPFamily Meet Up
- 03:22 Sophie shares an overview of the Total Fitness People Strategy
- 08:01 The process of finding the business Why
- 13:15 What is the Total Fitness Personal Leadership Program
- 18:23 How long does the course take?
- 21:41 Inside the Personal Leadership Program
- 24:19 How does Sophie evaluate the success of personal development initiatives
- 29:22 Message from our friends at Gym Sales
- 29:39 Fitbizpiration: 3 principals of leadership
- 31:25 Message from our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 32:01 You can win a pair of BOSE Alto Frames Click here for details
- 32:43 Precor Quick Fire Five – Tony De Leede
- 35:54 REWIND Feature Show: 237 Everything you need to know about Marketing with Mark Schaefer
- 36:54 Join us at the #FBPFamily Meet Up
- 37:27 Join the Active Management Community today!
Did you love today’s episode? Leave a Review here
Contact Today’s Guest, Sophie Lawler
Episodes Mentioned In Today’s Show
Precor Quick Fire Five, Tony De Leede
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Book recommended by Sophie Lawler
REWIND Show This Week
During the interview:
What it means to take a human centered approach to your marketing
Why the connection between your employees and your customers is instrumental to your marketing strategy and he shares an example of a well-known fitness brand that is leading the way when it comes to customer interaction