Andrés Lopez-Varela is the Head of Strategy at Storyation, an award-winning content agency, working with brands such as Blackmores, Destination NSW, MetLife, City of Sydney and BHP.
Andrés led the content program for Tourism Australia as the global content editor from 2014 to 2017 when he oversaw content produced for visitors to Australia from around the world. He’s also held senior strategy roles at agencies like One Green Bean and Weber Shandwick to deliver digital and content marketing programs for brands like Coca-Cola, Swisse, Commonwealth Bank, Pfizer, PlayStation and others.
What you’ll learn
- Why you should consider shifting your marketing focus to audiences, and away from Customers
- How your brand story should fit into your marketing strategy
- 3 tips for a fitness business to start building a strategy around brand and content
- 00: 58 Thank you to our podcast partner Myzone
- 01:40 What’s coming up on this week’s show
- 02:56 Message from our podcast partner Myzone
- 03:17 What it means to shift your marketing focus to audiences
- 08:04 What is your Brand story?
- 11:51 Where does data fit in this picture?
- 15:30 Case study of a fitness brand using their story and data to engage prospects
- 21:02 3 tips for a fitness business to start building a strategy around brand and content
- 24:59 Andres is speaking at the Fitness Industry Tech Summit, all #FBPFamily can get $100 off their registration, just use the code active
- 27:00 Message from our podcast partner Team Rockstar Fit
- 27:43 Bonus segment with Emmett Williams the President of Myzone