Carrie Kepple is an entrepreneurial leader with a decade of international and senior level fitness business management. A strategic leader of club business, advocate for women in leadership and expert in opening new clubs and rehabbing failing clubs. Newly appointed to the IHRSA Board of Directors and presently club manager of Les Mills Newmarket in Auckland NZ.
Experience acquired from senior leadership roles held for two global fitness giants – Gold’s Gym International as a former National Director and Les Mills New Zealand and Les Mills International.
During todays show we take a look inside the doors of Les Mills New Market New Zealand, Carrie shares advice for women forging a career in the fitness industry and she gives us 3 tips for progressing through an organisation into a leadership role.
What you’ll learn
- What its like in the trenches of Les Mills Newmarket NZ
- The value of 30 minute fitness classes
- The role of virtual classes in a fitness facility
- 00:55 Whats coming up on todays show
- 02:20 Taking a look inside Les Mills Newmarket New Zealand
- 12:14 What does WIFA mean to Carrie?
- 15:20 Tell us about your role on the IHRSA board
- 16:45 In the Trenches with JT from Active Management
- 25:16 Fitbizpiration: Top Tips for progressing through an organisation into a leadership role
- 23:30 Precor Quick Fire Five with Jennifer Gluckow
- 26:35 Club Industry 2017 Meet Up Event
Resources shared in the show
Book recommended by Jennifer Gluckow (Precor QFF Guest) Jeffrey Gitomer’s 21.5 Unbreakable Laws of Selling: Proven Actions You Must Take to Make Easier, Faster, Bigger Sales….Now and Forever
Precor Quick Fire Five
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Club Industry Meet Up
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!