Stu McLaren coaches and consults New York Times best-selling authors, top rated speakers, experts and niche celebrities on how to launch, grow and scale high profit recurring revenue streams.
As the former founder of the world’s #1 membership platform for WordPress, WishList Member, he had the chance to serve and support over 60,000+ online communities and membership sites. Through that experience, he gained a unique insight into the subtle membership nuances that produce massive results.
Today he uses that knowledge to help his clients to launch and grow multiple high 6 and 7-figure membership sites and shares the same blueprints at TribeWorkshop.com.
During this weeks show, you will learn:
- How doing fewer annual promotions can equate to more membership sales
- Tips on converting leads via email marketing
- 01:06 – About this weeks show
- 01:30 – Chantal’s two new favorite apps!
- 03:24 – Message from our podcast partner, Tribe Team Training
- 03:50 – Precor Quick Fire Five with Stu McLaren
- 09:04 – Stu McLaren‘s systems and rituals to stay focused and on top of his busy workload
- 13:48 – Similarities between online memberships and facility memberships
- 18:52 – Why Stu only opens his membership a few times per year
- 22:34 – Converting leads for email marketing
- 30:12 – A little about Stu’s Charity – The World Teacher Fund
- 34:35 – BONUS Interview with Ryan McKenzie
- 37:12 – 3 ways a Personal Trainer can improve their closing ratio
- 46:10 – The #FBPFamily Challenge!
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Fitness Business Podcast Meetup
Bonus Segment – Ryan McKenzie
Sign up for a free chapter of my book at www.ihatesellingbook.com AND get weekly sales tips by signing up on my Facebook page.
The first 10 people that message me on Facebook citing they heard me on The Fitness Business Podcast Show will get a free digital copy of “I Hate Selling for the fitness professional”
I go live every week on Facebook at 7:30am EST – Wednesday workout tip of the week.
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!