04 Jan 476 Larry Levine: Selling From the Heart
Larry Levine is the best-selling author of Selling from the Heart and co-host of the Selling from the Heart Podcast. With 30 years of in-the-field sales experience within the B2B technology space, he knows what it takes to be a successful sales professional. In 2014, Larry faced the challenge of prospecting for new business in one of the country’s most competitive markets, as he secured over $1.3 million in business by integrating social, authenticity and credibility.
Larry firmly believes in life, we all have our “a-ha” moment. He realized he takes the greatest enjoyment in life when he gives back to others. We live in a technology-driven world, but we need to acknowledge that the foundations of all we do are still built on human-to-human interaction. It’s about bringing authenticity, sincerity and substance to the sales profession. Larry sees a sales world where authenticity, integrity and heart are brought to the forefront. The time is now to bring our hearts to what we do. In today’s ever-changing business world, how do you stand out? How do you appeal to customers as buying habits change? Today’s buyer, being digitally savvy, has instant access to information on Google and pre-screen reps based on what they find online.
what you’ll learn
- Selling from the Heart
- Two Ways to Sell Successfully
- Is Selling a Knack or a Learned Skill?
- How to Build Authentic Relationships
- The Importance of Selling the Why
- The Power of Connection in Sales
- The Power of Storytelling in the Fitness Industry
- The Importance of Knowing Yourself in Sales
- The Power of Selling an Inspirational Experience
- The Power of Asking the Right Questions