23 Apr 354 The Value Proposition for Reimagining Industry Partnerships
cThe Value Proposition is where Sarah Pellegrino chats with an industry supplier to find out the value they bring to their customers and the industry. You will not only hear about the features of the product or service – which you can read on their websites or brochures – you will hear about the deep value and return of investment for you!
As the fitness industry comes back stronger than ever in 2021, now is as a great time to reimagine your business: who are you aligned with? Who are you doing business with? Who is cheering you on? Who is your customer and what do they want now?
If something or a certain partnership isn’t aligning with your goals going forward it may be time to reimagine your business and who you’re working with! You’re in for an insightful conversation with Vapor Fresh, REX Roundtables, and MXMetrics about the value they’re providing their customers and how you can make adjustments to reimagine your fitness business.
- Stephen Steinberg, Founder of Vapor Fresh
- Eddie Tock, CEO of REX Roundtables
- Blair McHaney, CEO of MXMetrics
What You’ll Learn
Download this months’ episode of The Value Proposition to learn from three innovative industry partners: Vapor Fresh, REX Roundtables, and MXMetrics! We dive deep into the value behind their product or service, lessons they’ve learned in business in 2020 and how we can use those lessons to make smart business decisions in 2021. Most importantly, we dive into reimagining your business and realigning with strategic partners who are going to help you succeed!
- You’ll hear what sets Vapor Fresh gym wipes apart from the others on the market. We dive into what they as a company have done to help the industry get back on its feet, how you can save money by doing business with them, and important goals you should have when disinfecting your gym.
- Learn from Eddie Tock as to why it’s important now, more than ever before to join a REX Roundtable. We discuss new types of roundtables that you can join, how REX members’ clubs are doing, the REX x IHRSA Alliance, and important changes REX members’ have made to get through 2020 and thrive in 2021.
- Blair McHaney gives us important insight to member feedback and what you should be looking at now that you’re welcoming members back to the club. He dives deep into how their software solution can transform your business, when you should implement MXMetrics, and new upgrades to be keeping an eye on!
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Special 10th episode of TVP Featuring the Fitness Business Podcast Advertisers