22 Jan 336 The Value Proposition for Networked Fitness with Precor
The Value Proposition is where Sarah Pellegrino chats with an industry supplier to find out the value they bring to their customers and the industry. You will not only hear about the features of the product or service – which you can read on their websites or brochures – you will hear about the deep value and return of investment for you!
If you’re a facility operator who is hesitant to adopt networked fitness solutions – this is just the episode for you! We explore Precor’s networked fitness solutions: Preva and Advagym by Sony – and give you a sneak peek as to the types of data you’ll be receiving by making them part of your facility. You’ll then hear what business decisions you can make with this data and how it affected the bottom line of a Precor customer. Adopting any new form of technology takes staff buy-in, so we dive deep into how to foster that and make your staff your biggest technology advocates. We tie a bow on this conversation with specific ways you can add technology into the sales process and make it truly part of your member journey!
Join the Networked Fitness Sales Leader & two esteemed Precor customers as we discover what led them to explore the networked fitness solutions by Precor: Preva and Advagym by Sony – and the value that these solutions bring to not only fitness operators, but your exercisers!
- Are you a Precor client that wants to learn how you can get more connected with the equipment you already have?
- Are you a facility operator looking to gain more data and insight about your members and the equipment usage in your gym?
- Have you struggled to engage your staff and motivate them to embrace technology changes in your facility?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, episode 336 of the Fitness Business Podcast is for you! We’ll learn the specific ins and outs of Preva and Advagym by Sony & what you can expect from both. Then, you’ll hear the specific data you gain from these programs and examples of what changes were made to a health facility because they had this data at their fingertips. You’ll even hear about big financial and business changes made with the new insight.
Technology isn’t going anywhere, and one of our guests is sure to recommend you get out in front of it. We’ll map out not just how to implement it, but how to weave it into the fabric of your member’s journey at your facility from the sales process, to their workouts in the facility, to workouts at home. Because adopting technology is only half the battle – you have to motivate your staff to advocate for the technological change – and we’re sure to walk you through this as well. You’ll learn firsthand action items to make staff members your biggest champions and some good staff engagement practices to implement any change the right away.
Lastly, we’ll cover the level of support you’ll receive from Precor throughout the entire networked fitness solution journey – proving they are indeed a valued partner to have in the ever-changing fitness technology landscape.
- Guy Williams, Precor’s Director of Global Networked Fitness Sales
- Kris McIntosh, Health and Fitness & Digital Transformation Manager at Aberdeen Sports Village
- Tim Burrows, Executive Director at YMCA of Florida’s First Coast
What You’ll Learn
- The key data points that you can receive from Precor’s networked fitness solutions and what decisions you can make in and for your business with the data.
- The ways in which Precor’s networked fitness solutions help you best communicate and engage with your exercisers, thus strengthening the connection between you & your members!
- Tips & tricks on how to motivate and engage your staff when adding networked fitness solutions.