Robert Gerrish is a Venture Strategist and he supports individuals starting, growing, fine-tuning or exiting their business. Robert was the founder of the Flying Solo online community and he co-wrote the bestseller of the same name. Furthermore, he recently launched his latest book, ‘The 1-Minute Commute’.
In addition to all of that Robert is a podcaster, a speaker and he works one-on-one with a small group of independent professionals.
For todays show, we are going to take a look at some of the essential areas of establishing your very first business. This is perfect for new personal trainers and fitness professionals.
Robert takes us through the steps to ensure there is a market out there for your business idea, how we best ensure we have our service offering right, the steps to create our ideal client profile and the 3 most important things a fitness professional should do to succeed as your own boss.
What you’ll learn
- Steps to ensuring there is a market for your business idea
- How we best ensure we have our service offering right
- Steps to create your ideal client profile
- 3 most important things a fitness professional should do to succeed as your own boss.
- 00:58 Message from our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 01:19 What’s coming up in this weeks show
- 02:51 Thank you to our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 03:05 Welcome to Robert Gerrish
- 06:35 The steps to ensuring there is a market out there for our business idea
- 10:55 How do we ensure we have our service offering right?
- 15:26 How to identify your ideal customer?
- 30:55 Message from our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 31:18 Precor Quick Fire Five with Brian Zehetner
Precor Quick Fire Five
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Robert Gerrish: Website
Purchase The One Minute Commute by Robert Gerrish