Frank Nash is the owner of STRONGER Personal Training. For the past 20 years, Frank has been committed to achieving excellence in the field of Fitness Training and Performance Enhancement. He is an experienced fitness business owner, Best Selling Author and International Speaker. During the interview we discuss:
What to consider before re-branding your business
How he ensures his coaching team consistently deliver an amazing experience for their members
Frank shares his experience and opinion on the Employee Vs Contractor question
We discuss using technology and how gamification can be a game changer for member engagement and retention
Tips for fitness owners who want to stand out in a crowded market
What you’ll learn
- What to consider before re-branding your business
- How to ensure your coaching team consistently deliver an amazing experience
- Using technology and how gamification can be a game changer for member engagement and retention
- Tips for fitness owners who want to stand out in a crowded market
- 01:12 Thank you to this month’s podcast partner Gym Sales
- 01:35 What’s coming up on this week’s show
- 03:42 Message from this months podcast partner Gym Sales
- 04:43 What motivated Frank to go through two re-brands
- 09:16 What was the impact and challenges that come with re-branding
- 14:05 What role do coaches play in the business
- 18:26 What professional development do you do with the team?
- 22:18 How does Frank use technology in the club?
- 24:57 How does Frank use Myzone in his club?
- 27:33 Fitbizpiration: 3 tips for standing out in a crowded fitness market
- 31:36 Message from our podcast partner MYZONE
- 31:59 Bonus Segment with Steve Tharret: 2018 International Fitness Industry Trend Study
- 37:29 Precor Quick Fire Five with Henna Inam
Precor Quick Fire Five
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Podcast recommended by Henna Inam The On Being Podcast
Bonus Segment: Steve Tharrett | Club Intel
2018 International Fitness Industry Trend Study
ClubIntel, along with its global partners has officially launched the 2018 International Fitness Industry Trend Study. The survey, which takes about 5 to 8 minutes to complete is presently available in English , French, German and Spanish with a Portuguese and Russian version available soon. The study, now in its 4th year tracks adoption and growth levels for over 90 different trends in four categories: equipment, facilities, programming and technology. All who complete the survey by clicking on the appropriate link will be eligible to get a free copy of the report when its completed in December.